The Billionaire's Christmas Baby by Victoria…

The Billionaire's Christmas Baby

by Victoria James

DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: Jackson Pierce didn't make his fortune entertaining every half-cocked idea, especially one involving diaper changes. Not even the cute brunette who links him to the baby in her arms can crack his icy heart.A baby on the doorstep is the least of Hannah Woods's problems—she has to find the baby's uncle, or the child will end up in foster care. She sleuths her way to the reclusive CEO's doorstep only to find six feet of holiday sexy—and a door slammed in her face. But when Jackson comes around and urges they marry for little Emily's sake, Hannah finds herself falling for the jaded billionaire and wishing for a holiday miracle of their own… ( )
  treehousereader | Jun 23, 2016 |
Check out my review, a teaser, and an interview with the author here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-tour-feasted-on-billionai... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
I so enjoyed this wonderful story. Jackson and Hannah are thrown together for the sake of a baby but they are so different. Can things ever work out? I recommend you read this one and find out. Highly recommended. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
This is a heartfelt story. Hannah and Jackson are at odds the minute they meet. They both have very similar backgrounds and psychological problems. The difference is that Hannah is the eternal optimist always looking for a better outcome. Jackson has given up hope and is very guarded with his approach to life and emotions.

Needless to say, there two are meant to butt heads and this makes this story very entertaining. In the middle of this, the author has placed a baby's future. I love how the story evolves and how our characters change and grow as trust develops. This is a wonderful Christmas story meant to uplift us all. ( )
  Gloria.Herrera | Mar 26, 2014 |
Really cute story! It's not going to break down any barriers, but it is a sweet and satisfying holiday read. It definitely made my winter day brighter. ( )
  beckymmoe | Apr 20, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,567,902 books! | Top bar: Always visible