No Strings Attached by Jennifer Labelle

No Strings Attached

by Jennifer Labelle

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byMsRomanticReads

As per his ad, Ryan Hawke is a 32 year old Marine who has just returned from a tour of duty. He's 6'3", 180 pounds of solid muscle, and in need of some TLC. His demanding job and frequent traveling don't allow him the time for relationships. One lucky lady who meets his criteria will certainly have the time of her life.

Julie Saunders is a registered nurse. Usually she would be the one for relationships, but her job also hasn't contributed positively to her love life. At least not in the last ten months. Ryan sounds like just the guy to help her take the edge off. For a week, they send emails back and forth before finally settling on a time and place to meet. After Julie's BFF does her version of a security check, she waves the green flag and Julie and Ryan are a GO! They waste absolutely no time getting down to business, and I do mean no time at all. It's hard and fast, and oh so good.

Ryan deserves a medal for his stamina alone! At only 29 pages (on my Kindle Fire), there is no plot or character advancement beyond the one night stand, but I knew that going in, and I don't care! The author has thoroughly seduced me and left me a panting mess with this sexy, hot quickie. I loved it, and I will be reading more from this author. Now I'm going to hunt down my DH.

I received my copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.
  MsRomanticReads | Apr 12, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,190,955 books! | Top bar: Always visible