Bending Over Backwards by Samantha Hunter

Bending Over Backwards

by Samantha Hunter

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added byTheBookHammock

I found out about this book last week and after reading the premise couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Sometimes you just need a good, light read. And with this one, all the yoga, and other.... workouts, I want to both dance the streets and sleep to regroup.
Jasmie is a yoga instructor, closed off emotionally after some difficult years in her past, who's taking on a new client, Leo an amnesiac stock broker from Wall Street.
I liked how, gradually, Jasmine's wall started crumbling down, and how she was healed by Leo, more so than he was.
I have to say there's a part about half way through the story where some Tantric methods are used, and if the story alone doesn't make you want to start practicing yoga, this specific part will. OMG *fans self*

In short, if you ever hesitated whether or not it will do you good, trust me, or better yet, trust Samantha Hunter - you can't go wrong with yoga.

Fun, light, flowy and well written summer read. ( )
  TheBookHammock | Sep 24, 2013 |

Jasmine Stanford has to be the most stressed-out yoga instructor on Cape Cod. Years after a childhood trauma left her penniless, homeless and parentless, working hard to maintain her hard-won success and security is all she knows. Controlling her carefully rebuilt life is Jasmine's first priority, and there's no room or time in it for sexy former stockbroker Leo Fischer. But the more Leo comes around, the more Jasmine feels her resolve crumbling.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,595,904 books! | Top bar: Always visible