Midnight Sex Shop by T. A. Grey

Midnight Sex Shop

by T. A. Grey

I found “Midnight Sex Shop” by T. A. Grey on Amazon for FREE! I was browsing through Amazon looking for some interesting new “Fantasy” books. I was actually looking for something along the lines of dragons, warlocks, wizards and such. The first book that led me to Ms. Grey was, “Take Me.” Since then I’ve been hooked on her books.
With “Midnight Sex Shop,” I basically had a sneaking suspicion about what this book was going to be about. Let’s just say I was right, but also, oh so wrong. This is a short book, 97 pages. I won’t be able to go into much detail as I normally like. So, I’ll just give you a quick summary.
*****
Detective Lina Blackmore is investigating a tip that came in regarding the Midnight Sex Shop. Having ill feelings towards this place and the people that solicit such venues, she is hoping that she can get in and out. Maybe she can convince her Captain that she needs to be taken off the case.
Needing to speak to the owner Cade Vanderoth about the suspected crime, she isn’t prepared for what is about to take place. Mr. Vanderoth is the perfect specimen of a male. He’s tall, well dressed, beautiful eyes, lightly tanned, and smells great. The meeting that she has with him brings sensations that she didn’t know were deeply rooted in her. She knows that this is only going to lead to a distraction in her work on this case.
*****
I can just say this book brings out a side of the Detective that she isn’t prepared for. The way Ms. Grey approaches the subject of voyeurism and multiple partners is done in a tasteful but also exciting way. The fantasy of having someone watch or the chance of being seen can strike up the excitement factor for many. Especially in an environment that is already oozing with overactive libido’s and emotions.
I have become a fan of Ms. Grey’s work. After reading “Take Me,” I was drawn to her writings. First, she has these amazing covers. I’ll admit it was the cover that had drawn me to her first book. I know you’re not suppose to judge a book by its cover, but when a man is standing there with that come hither look, well, you just come hither!
Second, I have read a couple erotica books. I’m not into the wham-bam-thank you-ma’am, type of stuff. With Ms. Grey’s books, you get an actual story that is just well laced with the sex. Her stories are capable of being read without the sex, but then why would you want to?
Finally, the way she handles the sex scenes is done in a tasteful manner. She doesn’t leave you feeling ashamed or dirty after reading her books. The sex is done in a manner that is hot and steamy, but also with a drizzle of fantasy. Something that I believe every woman would sometimes love from time to time.
In all, I can’t wait to read the rest of her stories. I’ve become a huge fan of Ms. Grey. Because of her, I’m more willing to read more of the erotic romances. Thanks for the great introduction into a genre that I was afraid of reading.
  cbilbo | Apr 2, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,434,085 books! | Top bar: Always visible