Taking Over Me: 1 (Geek Kink) by Sara…

Taking Over Me: 1 (Geek Kink)

by Sara Brookes

411,664,912 (4)None
Recently added bySarcasmQueen, RtB

Reviewed by Victoria
Book provided by Ellora’s Cave
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Taking Over Me is the first book in the Geek Kink series by Sara Brookes. I chose this book because the summery interested me. After reading the summery, this story has such promise.

Allison is a geek, she would rather work on a computer than find a date. Parts of Allison are easily relatable to most women. She has a very believable problem, she is not seen as a women by the men she hangs around with. She is just a buddy to them. She is a intelligent, and fun character. She is not stupid in anyway.

Patrick started a coffee business with his brother Alex. Allison comes to the rescue opening day. She gets him to upgrade the computers. Patrick likes to be in control. Patrick comes across as the type of person that most women want. He is honest, hardworking and cares for the people he is around.

The chemistry between Patrick and Allison is off the charts. The sex scenes are hot and spicy. The only thing I do not understand why Patrick exploded when he did not like how Allison’s friends treated her. He did not take the time to get to know them.

I enjoyed the secondary characters in the book; I do hope that Ms. Brookes plans to write about them. There was nothing that could make this story better. Overall, this was a wonderful story. I cannot wait for the next book in the series.

Reviewer’s Note: This book was originally published under the title ‘Hardware’. The original version was published November 1st 2010. ( )
  RtB | Oct 31, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,384,911 books! | Top bar: Always visible