The Billionaire Playboy: The Sherbrookes of…

The Billionaire Playboy: The Sherbrookes of Newport Book 2

by Christina Tetreault

First appeared at Bunny's Review

Possible ... ahead

I am sitting here trying to write this review and wonder why I have not heard of this amazing author before. Yes, I read the book, but I really do not pay much attention to the authors name while reading. I just read, well beside work and writing reviews that is all I do is read.

Okay enough babbling you want to know about the book. Well let us start with the title. The title of the book suggest that this guy is another one out just for the fun and not worried about the consequence of his actions. You know what I am talking about, one of those guys that just wants to play and has not thought for others. Well, that is very wrong. This man is trying to get away from everything the media thinks about him. He is not the all-play, looking for a Barbie girl-toy to hang on his arms and drool at his every word. The media has portrayed him as this. However, we all know that the media likes to alter the image of celebrities.

Charlie is one of those take-charge females. She is always in control or able to control any situation. She is a naval officer that is unsure on where to go with her life. Should she re-enlist or cut her ties and start a private practice. While at home a major hurricane sweeps through the area.

Charlie and Jake meet. Charlie assumes (we all know what happens when we assume) Jake is just a playboy only concerned about himself. Jake is put off by the way Charlie treats him. He does not expect her to swoon at his feet, but just wants a chance to prove that he is not what the media portrays.

I enjoyed this book. This author has caught my attention. I have not read the first book in this series. However, I plan to look for the first book and any others by this author.

Thanks for a wonderful read Christina.

The bunnies and I give this book carrots. ( )
  kybunnies | Oct 19, 2014 |
A light, good, beach read that has an interesting plot and characters. While this says it is book 2 in a series, it can function as a stand alone book. Thank goodness I had read book 1 or I never would have downloaded this one as the cover is sooo cheesy. Not too mention, I can't figure out what it has to do with the book. ( )
  sunnydrk | Nov 20, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,427,714 books! | Top bar: Always visible