Blood Moon (Cat Clan, #2) by C.L. Bevill

Blood Moon (Cat Clan, #2)

by C.L. Bevill

Series: Cat Clan (2)

I have to admit it's been a while since I read the previous book, Harvest Moon, and it took me a while to remember what had happened for some of this to make sense. From what I do remember this leads on from the last with people looking for the missing Sage.

I enjoy C.L's stories and this was no different although it seemed to lack something, though I'm not sure what. ( )
  lcrabtree | Jul 17, 2013 |

Sage Ingram has been changed to a werecougar against her will, kidnapped, and locked in Under, a magickal place with monstrous creatures so alarming, she's shaking in her paws. Per Forester, a Cat Clan Warrior, has just come back from another mission to find Emma Lucia, his clan's Second, returned from being hunted by vicious humans. She also has clothing belonging to Sage and as soon as Per scents the clothing, he knows he's been hooked. Caught in a sorcerous realm, Under, populated by beings out of nightmares, Per fights to find Sage before it's too late and Sage battles to stay alive. Blood Moon is the second Cat Clan novella. It is a novella of about 31,500 words.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,616,148 books! | Top bar: Always visible