Desire by Missy Johnson

Desire

by Missy Johnson

134723,089 (4)None

**** I received this arc in exchange for an honest review****

This book I read in one go. I do really like Missys books and she didn't disappoint me with this one.

We had a mixture in this book of romance, mystery and heartbreak.

Kait has a tragic past and it seems that she has never really got over it and finds it hard to trust people, the only one she's let in so far is her best friend Ara. That is until Devon walks ino her life with some more disturbing news and also telling her she will need to look after her brother and sister.

There are a lot of intriguing parts to this book, mystery surrounding the whereabouts of Kaits mother and sexy Devon breaking down Kaits walls.

Another good read from Missy, cannot wait to see what else she has in store for us ( )

Review to come ( )
  Chris.BlogEmporium | May 6, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,108,973 books! | Top bar: Always visible