Darkwalk by Cassy Campbell

Darkwalk

by Cassy Campbell

Really fascinating story. I love the future world in this book. I read it in one sitting. The characters are multi dimensional. The descriptions were realistic and I felt I was there. The love story was not so overwhelming it took over the book. The action was well described and not overly violent. Just enough of everything to make a really great book. I'll be reading the next ones in the series. ( )
  deemelody | Jun 18, 2015 |
great book ( )
  star95011 | Jul 13, 2013 |
I was given this book for an honest review.

I found the future that Darkwalk portrayed interesting. The characters were very engaging and well written. The story line was original and easy to follow. There was action and a little romance in the story line. The main characters (Rouge & Wraith) had interesting talents that they used to get them through the story. I look forward to reading more books from this author. ( )
  DawnGenna | Jun 15, 2013 |
I got so into this story. I read it twice to make sure I didn't miss anything. It is full of twists and turns. Not to mention that the action keeps the story line exciting. I don't want to give any of the story away but this is a must have book. ( )
  bella55075 | Jun 1, 2013 |
I have read many similar books and thought this one was exceptional. The characters Wraith and Rogue were so vivid and the writer linked their pasts and present together in the futuristic world was wonderful. The future world the author created was dark, barren and controlled by government agencies with secret agendas. I loved the way her heroes worked together to try to save each other, their friends and their world from these people. I really liked the ending, which did leave an opening for a sequel but won’t give that away. ( )
  handybear | May 21, 2013 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Cassy Campbell's book Darkwalk was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Cassy Campbell is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,391,358 books! | Top bar: Always visible