Bear Trap by Edna Curry

Bear Trap

by Edna Curry

731,138,814 (3.33)None

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

I liked this story. It had a great, smooth flowing storyline. The thing I didn't like was I felt there were some unanswered questions at the end. It did lag in a few spots. But overall it was worth the read. ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Jul 25, 2014 |
This book I can honestly say I loved! There was so many unanswered questions thou out the book that just kept you wondering who is she? Who did it? Why?? Who will it end? This is the kind of book I greatly enjoyed reading

If I have only one negative thing to say about the book it must be, where is the epilogue? I would have just a tiny bit of a snippet on what happened after it was all over. But that is just me...

I was given a copy from the author for an honest review. ( )
  Malin-Johanna | Jul 2, 2014 |
The initial meeting between Mel and Jane is a bit too coincidental for my liking. The story is spread over a time span of a few weeks, and they do take a little time to get to know each other. But when one of you is an amnesiac how well can that be. The story has the feeling of being under-developed. As at the end it was all wrapped up really quickly.

Also I didn't really feel I knew the characters, Jane was supposed to be around 25 years old, but came across about 10 years older and Mel was hardly developed at all.

Overall I think it was an enjoyable read, without many surprises. I finished it in a couple hours. ( )
  SaraAnn05 | Jun 29, 2014 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Edna Curry's book Bear Trap was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Edna Curry is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,153,541 books! | Top bar: Always visible