Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1) by Nicole James

Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)

by Nicole James

This story is like a two act play. The first part is very dark. When Cole Austin who is at a brother MC club see's a young women handcuffed and being dragged by a member of the club he decides to intervene and take her back to his MC. On the trip there he finds out that she was taken by what surmounts to a human trafficking ring and that she was raped. They make a pact. If she wont tell what happened to her he will make sure the men will be dealt with. She agrees. What neither of them counted on was the intense attraction they felt for each other. Cole struggles with this as he lives in a dark world and his Angel is all light. With interference from his brother a misunderstanding is had and Angel leaves.

The second half of the book is three years later. Angel has been living with her Aunt and raising her twins. Her daughter has leukemia and needs a bone marrow transplant. Angel barely survived getting over Cole the first time but she'd do anything to save her daughters life, even if that means going back to the Club and facing Cole.

Angel and Cole have a lot of demons they need to deal with all while trying to save their daughters life. But Cole is keeping a big secret from Angel that has the potential to tear them apart forever.

CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
I love MC stories so when I read the synopsis for Outlaw I knew I'd love it, and I did enjoy it a lot but the story seemed a little lost, and it just wasn't what I expected.
The main character Cole Austin was supposed to be this mean biker, and he was at the beginning, then his softer side began to show and we hardly ever saw his tough side again, only in spurts. I wish he was a little more consistent.
I liked Angel, she was a strong young woman, she had plenty of back bone. And when Cole and Angel got together they made great couple.
The wind fall was a bit of a stretch to the story but Melissa's Ride was quite believable and I loved it.
The story had plenty of great secondary characters, so I'm looking forward to reading about them in future books from the series. ( )
  JulieD2 | Mar 28, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,003,330 books! | Top bar: Always visible