The Bite That Binds by Suzanne Wright

The Bite That Binds

by Suzanne Wright

It's really a testament to her writing skills and intrigue that even though she has seriously twisted the vampire legend into something VERY unbelievable, it's believable!! Her imagination is very good! I liked how one person wasn't the end all be all, that other characters had input and talents and USE. I'm so sick of authors that have some main character being the ONLY ONE who can think and act, and the whole world rely on them!

Wright wrote solid characters, believable imaginings, and interesting subplots. I really liked her story! I'm a puritan when it comes to the vampire myth, you don't tweak it!! They don't glitter! But, for some reason, even though she totally tweaked it, I liked it! It was really fresh and interesting. And I think what helped make it buy-able is that she didn't explain how humans and vamps live together (which so often leaves me rolling my eyes), she didn't really merge the two worlds (which usually takes forever, and never seems to really work). And by doing that, she made it more seamless, more likely that it could happen.

AND!!! She didn't spare on revenge and justice!!! NICE!! No letting the slime get away with things, or smacking of hands. Nope, badguys got f**cked up! SWEET!

Anyway, I liked this series a lot. It was basically just an erotic romance, but there really was some interesting depth and an entertaining story line. ( )
  aVamp1r3 | Nov 25, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,637,320 books! | Top bar: Always visible