Depression: The Sun Always Rises by Margaret…

Depression: The Sun Always Rises

by Margaret Ashmore

142683,257 (5)None

You will discover how to walk by faith and not by feelings, the power of willful rejoicing, and the vital role of forgiveness. As believers, joy is not something we try to manufacture-it is something already within us waiting to be released. The victory over depression is yours through Jesus Christ. Rise up in His power and take back your position of joy and freedom today!

If you've experienced depression in your life, God wants to reassure you today that you are not a "bad" or "weak" Christian. On the contrary! Whether you deal daily with the deep darkness of depression, or have experienced isolated incidents of its ominous oppression, God wants to let you know you are a "much-loved" Christian. He loves you! He cares about you! He wants to help you.

Come; encounter God through the pages of Depression: The Sun Always Rises. Experience what it means in Psalm 139 to meet God wherever you are today, tomorrow and the next until you stand in His presence and meet Him face-to-face for eternity.

I admire and recommend this inspired guide to the hell imposed by depression and the coping strategies offered. Very well written. ( )
  MaryAnn12 | Apr 23, 2013 |
Depression

Margaret Ashmore

Publishers Summary:The periods of depression that we all share can range from having a bad day to grieving the loss of a loved one. Our fallen world harbors a broad spectrum of suffering that, while never the same for each individual, has always been part of the human condition.
Yet Margaret Ashmore reminds us that however difficult our circumstances, they cannot determine whether our lives are ruled by joy or by depression . . . the choices we make in light of those circumstances do. She lays before us a set of godly choices we can make in our own “dark night of the soul” to seek God’s freedom from our dominating depression.

Review: I have waited years for Margaret Ashmore to write a book! I was so excited that I read it quickly. She writes the same way she teaches with honesty and good solid Biblical principles that are truly a blessing!!! It was truly a blessing to come to understand a more Biblical view of depression. The most memorable thing to me was something her father said, ‘I knew the sun would come up in the morning.’ and the idea of fighting depression rather than surrendering to it. It goes on from there with little gems of truth and wisdom that I believe the Lord has richly blessed Margaret with. I look forward to other books from her. I hope she does not keep me waiting another 10 years!
I would like to thank Net Galley and P & R Publishing for allowing me to read and review this book in return for a free copy and I was never asked to write a favorable review by anyone. ( )
  Robin661 | Apr 17, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,645,330 books! | Top bar: Always visible