A Tangle of Knots by Katie Honaker

A Tangle of Knots

by Katie Honaker

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added by__Lindsey__

Not sure what I liked so much about this book - maybe that is was short, sweet, and satisfying. It was simple but still held my attention as the story and character's lives were woven together. I loved the cake recipes distributed throughout the book for each character. I'm pretty sure that Zane was the one paired with the garlic cake, the only savory recipe in the book; I would have paired that one with The Owner who was a nasty and greedy old man. Too bad most of the recipes have so many eggs, but if I get my hands on an actual copy, I will try to veganize them, nonetheless...or find a very similar already vegan recipe.

I can see myself re-reading this one for comfort. I figure any book that makes me want to re-read it (I very rarely do re-reads) deserves 5 stars from me. ( )
  __Lindsey__ | Apr 17, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,234,592 books! | Top bar: Always visible