Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly…

Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day…

by Isa Chandra Moskowitz

Santa Claus dropped this off for me. Obviously, as an Isa devotee, I'd planned on rating this highly, but now that my belly is full and there are leftovers in my fridge, I can say without question that this is another amazing book from Ms. Moskowitz.

imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
I have all of her cookbooks and couldn't wait to get my greedy hands on this one. Vegan brunch is my favorite, well it was till this one. She rocks the vegan world of cooking, again. Her recipes are clear, easy to make and use regular ingredients found in most grocery stores. My husband, a confirmed carnivore even asked for seconds when I made the Korean BBQ Mushroom sandwiches, the Dragon Noodle Salad and more.
There are many that can be made quick and easy for a healthy fast meal. I have used it 6 out of 7 days of the week for my meals and haven't had one disappointing meal. Another winning book for my cookbook shelf. All the recipes can be adapted easily for non vegans . ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Everything I've made in here, from the Pad Thai to the Tempeh-Lettuce-Tomato sandwich has been just fantastic. Recipes are easy enough and the ingredient lists aren't too long and have a decent amount of overlap between recipes. This is just a fantastic example of how delicious and satisfying good vegan food can be. ( )
  crule627 | Apr 16, 2015 |
If you are going to get one vegan cookbook, this is probably the best. It's also well made, has tons of tips and tricks, excellent prose, and beautiful pictures. If you want to check out some of the recipes, many are already posted on Isa's site the Post Punk Kitchen. ( )
1 vote fikustree | Oct 30, 2013 |
To Norah & Max, the next generation of tofu lovers.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0316221902, Hardcover)

Recipes, tips, and strategies for easy, delicious vegan meals every day of the week, from America's bestselling vegan cookbook author.

How does Isa Chandra Moskowitz make flavorful and satisfying vegan meals from scratch every day, often in 30 minutes or less? It's easy! In ISA DOES IT, the beloved cookbook author shares 150 new recipes to make weeknight cooking a snap. Mouthwatering recipes like Sweet Potato Red Curry with Rice and Purple Kale, Bistro Beet Burgers, and Summer Seitan Saute with Cilantro and Lime illustrate how simple and satisfying meat-free food can be.

The recipes are supermarket friendly and respect how busy most readers are. From skilled vegan chefs, to those new to the vegan pantry, or just cooks looking for some fresh ideas, Isa's unfussy recipes and quirky commentary will make everyone's time in the kitchen fun and productive.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:57:41 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,052,835 books! | Top bar: Always visible