Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New…

Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans Book 3)

by Kym Grosso

I really liked this story - well crafted, solid characters, alpha male, strong heroine, angst filled, a bit of mystery, good sexual tension and hot sex.

Tristan & Kalli make a good couple,they are well matched in character & strength. The main supporting characters Logan & Mia, add to the plot, sexual tension, and pack dynamics.

There was one open open issues that I felt did not get resolved the antidote for CLI, is it something to be worked on or do we no longer care now that its no longer readily available?

I am hoping that Logan's book is next based on the epilogue, I think that Logan is a great guy and want to know more about him. ( )
  kerbytejas | Mar 25, 2016 |
Our Review by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Michelle L. Olson:

Just wow!

Tristan's Lyceum Wolves, book #3 of the IMMORTALS OF NEW ORLEANS series was sexy and smart, with an amazing cast and a great story. I was absolutely hooked from the very beginning.

Where the first 2 books of Kym's series were vampire driven, this one takes a little turn and concentrates on the werewolf pack of Philly, but we do get some insight into how things are going with Kade (the hero of book #1).

If you're looking for a book (and series) that is chock full of action, uber steamy romance, intrigue, and a thoroughly gripping tale, I highly recommend this book and its predecessors.

Oh, and just a side note... That Epilogue! Kym, you dirty, dirty tease... ;-). I want Logan's story NOW!

LITERAL ADDICTION gives Tristan's Lyceum Wolves 5 Skulls! ( )
  LITERALADDICTION | Apr 17, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,595,918 books! | Top bar: Always visible