Jaded by Mercy Amare
252428,870 (5)None

This book has love and laughter.... What more could you ask for?

Jaded is a book about a young female rockstar named Scarlett. She decides to take a break from her crazy life and moves to FL to attend High School. Her first day she meets a gorgeous set of brothers and starts to fall head over heels for bad boy Stephan. Through this book Scarlett deals with first time love, trying to get along with the girls at school, discovering a family secret, and trying to find her missing sister. I will say though, the ending is a killer! You will be craving book 2!

I felt the Author did a great job writing a unique storyline with just the right amount of details. There were twists in the book that kept you guessing and the characters were very relatable. I would recommend this book to all readers!! ( )
  ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |
My name is Scarlett Ryan. Yes I'm THAT Scarlett Ryan. I'm sure you've heard of me the grammy winner--the rock star. You've seen my name on the billboards. I'll tell you one thing dearies when it comes to my fame right now, I don't give a damn. Yea I know it's cliche' with my name and all. Have you ever had so much going on that you want to step back and breathe? Right now that's how I feel. Too bad I can't fire my manager; he's my dad.
All that Scarlett wants right now is a break. With her touring for so long, she hasn't even finished high school. Despite the demands of her dad, she takes a leave of absense to finish her schooling. Sure she could've hired a tutor.

But what fun would that have been? She craves to be around normal people who don't have a clue of who she is. Hope, Florida is a very small town. Everybody knows each other's business. It doesn't take very long for the residents to catch an eye of a fancy car and the driver who wears four inch stilettos. She ignores all the stares and tries to go to her classes unnoticed. Pretty soon everyone is asking for her autograph. Students are trying to get her picture. With a help of a student named Ethan and his stepbrother Stephan, they are able to break the crowd up.

When she tries to say thank you to one of the boys Stephan looks back saying to her "You need to watch out where you're going Blondie." The joke gets under her skin. She hopes she never sees him again. As she is in study hall trying to figure out a math problem Scarlett feels a pencil being poked at the back of her neck. It's him. The one with the Blondie jokes, Stephan. She didn't know going to high school would be so hard. And today is only her first day! Will she make it through her senior year? Or will she go back on tour with a tutor?
From Jennation Book Reviews ( )
  GirlsonFire | Apr 22, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,562,907 books! | Top bar: Always visible