Falling into Forever by Lauren Abrams

Falling into Forever

by Lauren Abrams

Well, that was a change of pace now wasn't it?? I was totally not expecting to have the sequel to Falling into You be THIS! Don't get me wrong, I loved it. Really loved it.
However, it was heart wrenching and much more involved than the first book.

This book is set 7 years after the first book, with flashbacks that walk us through the missing years. And they are not pretty. There has been loss, and heartbreak for Hallie and a downward spiral for Chris.

Honestly, at the beginning of the book I was MAD! I didn't want what was happening to happen...but it worked. All of the heartache made sense and it was so well put together.

I started thinking that I would have loved to have had a 2nd book that followed Hallie and Chris for those first couple of years, but then I thought that might just make me angry. I think the way it was handled with flashbacks was perfect. You get the gist of it without having to be submerged in in completely.

I also love the alternating POV that is used. Seeing the other person's view always gives me the warm and fuzzies! ( )
  Kate.Good | Jul 3, 2014 |
However, it was heart wrenching and much more involved than the first book.

Kate.Good | Jul 3, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,721,162 books! | Top bar: Always visible