AP® World History Crash Course Book Online…

AP® World History Crash Course Book Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash…

by Jay P. Harmon

5None1,436,638NoneNone

No reviews

REA's Crash Course for the AP* World History Exam - Gets You a Higher Advanced Placement* Score in Less Time

Crash Course is perfect for the time-crunched student, the last-minute studier, or anyone who wants a refresher on the subject.

Are you crunched for time? Have you started studying for your Advanced Placement* World History exam yet? How will you memorize everything you need to know before the test? Do you wish there was a fast and easy way to study for the exam AND boost your score?

If this sounds like you, don't panic. REA's Crash Course for AP* World History is just what you need. Our Crash Course gives you:

Targeted, Focused Review - Study Only What You Need to Know
The Crash Course is based on an in-depth analysis of the revised 2011 AP* World History course description outline and actual AP* test questions. It covers only the information tested on the exam, so you can make the most of your valuable study time. Our easy-to-read format gives you a crash course in: The Ancient Near East, The Middle Ages, Early Modern Europe, Asia, World War I & II, The Cold War, and more. The author also includes must-know key terms all AP* students should know before test day.

Expert Test-taking Strategies
Our experienced AP* World History teacher shares detailed question-level strategies and explains the best way to answer the multiple-choice and essay questions you’ll encounter on test day. By following our expert tips and advice, you can boost your overall point score!

Take REA's FREE Practice Exam
After studying the material in the Crash Course, go to the online REA Study Center and test what you've learned. Our free practice exam features timed testing, detailed explanations of answers, and automatic scoring analysis. The exam is balanced to include every topic and type of question found on the actual AP* exam, so you know you're studying the smart way.

Whether you're cramming for the test at the last minute, looking for extra review, or want to study on your own in preparation for the exams - this is the study guide every AP* World History student must have.

When it's crucial crunch time and your Advanced Placement* exam is just around the corner, you need REA's Crash Course for AP* World History!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:37 -0400)

REA's AP World History crash course - gets you a higher Advanced Placement score in less time crash course is perfect for the time-crunched student, the last-minute studier, or anyone who wants a refresher on the subject. Are you crunched for time? Have you started studying for your Advanced Placement World History exam yet? How will you memorize everything you need to know before the test? Do you wish there was a fast and easy way to study for the exam and boost your score? If this sounds like you, don't panic. REA's AP World History crash course is just what you need. Our Crash Course gives you: targeted, focused review - study only what you need to know The crash course is based on an in-depth analysis of the AP World History course description outline and actual AP test questions. It covers only the information tested on the exam, so you can make the most of your valuable study time. Our easy-to-read format gives you a Crash Course in: the Ancient Near East, the Middle Ages, Early Modern Europe, Asia, World War I & II, the Cold War, and more. The author also includes must-know key terms all AP students should know before test day. Expert test-taking strategies our experienced AP World History teacher shares detailed question-level strategies and explains the best way to answer the multiple-choice and essay questions you'll encounter on test day. By following our expert tips and advice, you can boost your overall point score! Take REA's online practice exam After studying the material in the crash course, go online and test what you've learned. Our free practice exam features timed testing, diagnostic feedback, detailed explanations of answers, and automatic scoring analysis. The exam is balanced to include every topic and type of question found on the actual AP exam, so you know you're studying the smart way. Whether you're cramming for the test at the last minute, looking for extra review, or want to study on your own in preparation for the exam - this is one study guide every Advanced Placement World History student must have. When it's crucial crunch time and your AP exam is just around the corner, you need REA's AP World History crash course.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,806,085 books! | Top bar: Always visible