Prime Suspect by Virginia Smith
17None587,099 (4)None

No reviews
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.
                                                                      ---Ecclesiastes 3:1
This book is dedicated to Sloane Stoklosa.

Thank you for having such a great name,
and letting me use it in a book!

Acknowledgments

This book could not have been written without the assistance of two very special people. Anna Zogg, a talented writer and wonderful editor, helped me when I was stuck and gave me two ideas that springboarded me into the story. My mom, Amy Barkman, encouraged me throughout the writing with her unwavering faith in Caleb's story. Thank you, thank you ! I also appreciate Mr. Tom Chatham, CEO of Chatham Created Gems, Inc., for answering my questions and recommending resources for research. And as always, I am honored to be able to work with Tina James, who is so much more than an editor. She is involved from the beginning of every book all the way to the end, and her expertise makes the stories better. I'm also grateful to my awesome agent Wendy Lawton.
Almost two dozen windows in the rear facade of the sprawling antebellum mansion looked out over the pool deck, any one of them potentially concealing a hidden watcher.

"Discovering a dead body on her first day of work throws Darcie Wiley's 'fresh start' into a tailspin. Things get worse when the police make Darcie their prime suspect. She's surrounded by distrust and suspicion--and the eerie sense that someone's been in her apartment, going through her things. Terrified and alone, she turns to Caleb Buchanan, who promises to help her find the truth. But their digging leads to more danger--and another suspicious death--as a ruthless killer fights to keep secrets buried"--Publisher.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,637,422 books! | Top bar: Always visible