Scandalous Liaisons by Sylvia Day

Scandalous Liaisons

by Sylvia Day

2016 (1) anthology (1) English (1) erotic (1) LN (1) Physical copy (1) read (1) romance (1) softcover (1)

A collection of stories revamped with a new title and cover. These were my first introduction to Sylvia Day, so I have a special fondness for them for that reason. Done earlier in her career, these stories aren't as polished as her work now but they have Day's signature style and sensuality. Lucien from "Lucien's Gamble" is a character who makes an appearance in several of her full length books. As I'm partial to reformed pirates, my favorite in this anthology remains "Stolen Pleasures". ( )
  aznstarlette | Feb 21, 2015 |
I was given an advance copy to give my honest opinion of this rejacketed title from Sylvia Day. At the beginning it was easy to see that this was one of Ms. Day's earlier writings, but it wasn't long before I was hooked in. The book contains three novella's whose characters are entwined in each others lives. I loved each story on their own, but I really loved how they were linked and played a role in each others storyline. The diligence to the language, style, and social mores' of the period in which the stories are set in, is as always a credit to Ms. Day. I honestly cannot say which story I enjoyed more as they were all equally enticing. ( )
  KerryMarsh | Nov 9, 2013 |
Previously issued as "Bad Boys Ahoy!"

Three classic erotic tales of wicked rakes and the flawless aristocratic young women whose hearts - and bodies - they melt.

Sylvia Day is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,372,675 books! | Top bar: Always visible