And On The Sixth Day by D. A. Childers

And On The Sixth Day

by D. A. Childers

711,138,814 (2)None

This book is told through the eyes of the homicide detective, Matt Dugan, and the serial killer Curtis Mitchell. Mitchell has set himself the task of playing God. Whilst I thought the idea behind the story was well thought out, unfortunately I did not enjoy Childer's writing style and I found this got in the way of my enjoyment of the book. It felt a bit too "this happened, then that happened" rather than Dugan telling me what he was doing. I am afraid that, whilst trying not to give too much away, I found the ending a disappointment. It did not feel true to the character I had come to know through the story. ( )
  Sahara20 | Jun 7, 2013 |

D. A. Childers is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,395,488 books! | Top bar: Always visible