High Impact Power Principles by Pat Council

High Impact Power Principles

by Pat Council

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bynewlife12

I was looking for a book that would give me the boost I felt I needed. This book is easy to read and the interaction is fun. I was amazed at the clarity I gained from reading this book and completing the different exercises in this book. It is what a self-improvement book should be like. It is not preachy and I actually felt like I could do some of the things in the book. There were some exercises that were particularly fun, such as the, "One Fine Day", exercise. The book mentioned that a volume 2 is forthcoming. I will be looking forward to it. This book is really "high impact". I will be looking forward to more books by this author. ( )
  newlife12 | Apr 19, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0971691908, Paperback)

Learn to tap into your authentic personal power and start creating your own opportunities, gain more personal freedom, establish stronger personal relationships, understand more about prosperity and have the courage to boldly step up and claim your power to success. This easy to use, easy to understand empowering, interactive action guide will help you achieve the lifestyle you have always imagines.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:06 -0400)

Pat Council is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,755,864 books! | Top bar: Always visible