Pushed by Corrine Jackson
203515,329 (3.63)None

This book was not quite as good as the first and third book, but it had bridges that are needed, so I would still say you can't skip it. ( )
  sammymowheeler | Jan 19, 2016 |
  sammymowheeler | Jan 19, 2016 |
In the case of "Pushed", I thought this second book in the series was even better then Corrine Jackson's first book,Touched.(and I really enjoyed Touched.)I loved the strength and ability to endure pain and a really rotten life that I saw in Remy in the first book.She had grown up with a Monster for a Step father,Dean, and a mother that wanted Remy to heal their injuries and hide evidence of Deans torture to both herself and Remy. Now Dean's dead and Remy decides to see what she can learn about healers and protectors from her Grandfather in San Francisco. I also enjoyed the growth of Remy and Asher's relationship. I loved how Ms. Jackson didn't try to make it into a perfect 'soul-mate' relationship.They had their ups and downs and have moments where they doubted each other, but their love didn't fail. Even though they have the bonding, they still manage a somewhat normal relationship. I loved Ms Jackson's character development in Pushed.We see Remy's father playing a huge part in grounding Remy, even when Asher or Lucy can't. This second book also introduces a new relationship in Remy's life, Ashers brother Gabe.
Anyway, I couldn't put this book down and look forward to reading the third and final book in the series,Ignited. Way to go Ms. Jackson.
Jack Murphy ( )
  urph818 | Oct 5, 2015 |

Remy O'Malley just learns to control her healing powers when she learns of the darker half of her bloodline, and she must run from the Protectors who are hunting her while proving herself loyal to the Healers.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,444,721 books! | Top bar: Always visible