The Dinner Club and Other Stories by Rob…

The Dinner Club and Other Stories (2013)

by Rob Keeley

1None5,698,840NoneNone
Recently added byrkauthor

No reviews
She used to be my best friend, right, but that is so over, and if she thinks she's coming to my birthday party she needs to remember the barbeque will be entirely soya-based.
He's the sort of guy who runs five miles in the pouring rain and then has raw fish for breakfast.
Did Technology this afternoon.  We're making a bowling alley out of shoeboxes.  How about you?
Turning the [school] over to the kids?  It's like putting the animals in charge of the zoo.

Rob Keeley is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,202,105 books! | Top bar: Always visible