Love Bleeds by RaShelle Workman

At this point I am incredibly confused! Snow is finally awake and we aren't sure if it's because Silindra's journey came to an end, or because Dorian (maybe) kissed her. We start seeing Gabe with Cindy and honestly, I am upset with both of them. What a crappy friend! If there was a "Bro Code" for girls, she would have totally violated it. And Gabe. How the expletive do you call that "brotherly" or "sisterly" love? We have to turn our emotions back to Christopher, who in a way I like...but in another way I don't trust the guy at all. There's just something about that guy. I'm not sure about him. In the meantime, the plot continues to thicken and we think it may be implied who Snow's true love is. But...is it? ( )
  TheIndigoQuill | Nov 7, 2015 |
Basically in this novella, Snow is now awake and trying to figure out what she needs to do with her life. She is now 18 and has been asleep in the real world and in Silindra's mind in the other Realm for the last couple of years. Professor Pops and the boys are still there with her but so much has changed in 2 years. Her dad is gone from her home, Gabe has moved on with her best friend Cindy, Christopher has also awoken from his slumber. She wants to help all magical creatures and save magic and continue her life by graduating and going to college. ( )
  MonicaLynn | Jan 15, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,469,135 books! | Top bar: Always visible