I Kissed A Ghost by Robin Leigh Morgan

I Kissed A Ghost

by Robin Leigh Morgan

421,664,912 (4.5)None

This is a story that compels you to continue to the next page. It is obviously intended for intelligent young ladies, but is so well scripted that even an old geezer like me could be emotionally stirred by its honest description of the birth of love and sexual feeling. The interludes of ghosts and dreams enhance this experience, and the only too realistic portrayals of preteen girlie conspiracies bring back real memories, if not my own, of those very close to me. This is a beautiful story, and I congratulate the author on her significant achievement. ( )
  donlazaro | Mar 5, 2015 |
This delightful, young adult novel is a story that I believe preteens and younger teenagers, particularly girls, will find enjoyable. It’s the easy to read story of a young girl and her life at school, at home and at play. The author uses Mary’s relationships with her friends, her teacher, her family and a ghostly companion to highlight some of the issues that face youngsters, not the least of which is a first kiss. Mary deals with leaving friends when her family moves to a new home, which is rumored to be haunted. She meets new friends, one of whom is not of this world, and learns to cope with those who do not share her beliefs. With the help of an endearing ghost, named George, Mary learns what it means to trust others and continues to dream dreams that she hopes could one day come true. It is a light-hearted tale, with lots of dialogue and an ending that could be construed as a beginning. ( )
  KarensStories | Jan 16, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Robin Leigh Morgan's book I Kissed a Ghost was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Robin Leigh Morgan is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,443,886 books! | Top bar: Always visible