New Girl by Harper Bliss

New Girl

by Harper Bliss

Liz has a crush on the new girl, Nina, on the volleyball team. That's not the problem Liz has right now. The problem is that they have to share a room and a bed after the game they play. Liz is sure that she can keep her hands to herself through the night. Hopefully. But Nina has other plans, and she lets Liz knows just that.

I have a few books by this author and this is the second book I have read by Harper. I can't wait to read the other book I have by her.

This was a very quick and steamy read. I recommend this book to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | Feb 8, 2016 |
Liz is tempted by the new girl on the soccer team, Nina. Things only get worse when they find themselves sharing a hotel room on a team trip. They figure out that they have mutual feelings for one another pretty quickly.

This is a quick read, that's very passionate and to the point. Nothing makes this book stand out, it's neither bad or good. I'd give it 3/5. ( )
  lizasarusrex | Jan 25, 2015 |

This was a very quick and steamy read. I recommend this book to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | Oct 21, 2014 |
This was okay, I guess. There wasn't much of a plot, and I couldn't tell the two characters apart because they were so underdeveloped. Basically, it's PWP. If that's what you're looking for in this short (and I do mean short) story, you probably won't be too disappointed, although I've read a lot hotter sex scenes than this one. ( )
  schatzi | Jun 19, 2014 |
★★★★New Girl by Harper Bliss

This is a F/F erotica short coming in around 18 pages. This is an Amazon freebie.

What happens when the hot new girl on the volleyball team has killer legs? You get a black eye of course. And then you bunk with her after the game. Well girls will be girls.
flag ( )
  Chantelle713 | Sep 14, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,121,211 books! | Top bar: Always visible