Poison Pill by M A Granovsky

Poison Pill

by M A Granovsky

531,436,638 (4.33)None

Is the story plot or character driven? The story is character driven, but has a nice balance that allows the story to move along.

Is the plot well-developed? Everything was well-developed, almost makes me think this was a non-fiction with names changed.

What were the main relationships explored in this book? The relationships between Benedict and Olga, Olga and her boss Eric McIvor

- Olga and Claire

- Benedict, William and Claire

- Benedict and Jennie

- Benedict and Peter

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? With a book this good, I had to force myself to stop reading. Especially since this was a book club read. I lost count on the number of times I read ahead.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author. ( )
  AshleyHaynes | Jan 5, 2014 |
When Jon Vickers died, his brother Benedict inherited the rights to the miracle weight loss drug Jon invented. By chance, Benedict meets Olga Mueller, an attractive attorney with a childish demanding boss. The company can only see dollar signs and can't wait to get the drug into production. They will use all means at their disposal to make sure the testing continues, no matter who dies.

A simple story about right and wrong decisions by medical, banking, and legal experts. ( )
  bemislibrary | Jun 23, 2013 |
This book will keep you on the end of your seat, a page turner for sure. Is the poison pill a murder story? Will anyone here ever live a normal life, as in what is normal?
We travel to different parts of the world, and a chance meeting at the airport in NY starts this captivating story. Olga Muller is a high tech lawyer, working at a company that really does not appreciate her talents. She is headed to Turkey, and she bumps into Benedict Vicker who is employed as an antiquities expert. He is actually a man of many talents.
The author has done a wonderful job of developing these characters. We travel, with the feeling that we are actually there. There are some funny episodes, but there are more scary things going on. With millions of dollars on the line, you will see where all of this takes you.
If you enjoy mystery and suspense, which this book is full of, this is one fantastic read. The book is highly researched in both science and law. Don't miss this one!

I received this book Orangeberry Book Tours, and was not required to give a positive review. ( )
  alekee | Apr 30, 2013 |

It's the drug of the century, a miracle weight loss compound worth billions, invented by Jon Vickers shortly before his death. So why is Jon's brother Benedict risking his inheritance, his brother's legacy, and even his own life to keep the drug from the market? And why is Olga Mueller, a jaded lawyer Benedict met by chance while traveling to Istanbul, willing to help? Can they take on a powerful venture capitalist and a ruthless top-tier law firm and win? Or even survive? In a world where money rules, does truth stand a chance?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:21 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,175,603 books! | Top bar: Always visible