Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines

So this book was BRILLIANT.. along with every other book in this series. I loved every character in this book but, I am not giving this book a 5 for one reason

WHY THE HELL DID JACE HAVE TO DIE? I understand the whole Tripp thing but, couldn't they have put him with someone else maybe he could have been the one to change freakin NAN.

I think this series is great and I loved reading Woods and Della's ending. It was brilliantly written and I hate Angelina almost as much as I hate that damn NAN. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
I've had this on my TBR list for some time but because of the mixed reviews I've been reluctant to take the plunge. So plunge taken and I can honestly say I'm glad I read it, admittedly its not as good as the Rush/Blaire books but still worth reading imo.

Yes, Woods is a little controlling at times, but its because he cares about Della, he knows she has issues and wants to be there for her.

There are plenty Ahhh moments and even some tissues required - actually I was shocked and a little sad that the story went along the lines it did but admittedly you can't always have a happy story there is often tragedy lurking around the corner.

I'm looking forward to see how the other characters develop especially Grant and Tripp with possible glimpse back into Della and Woods, Blaire and Rush.

If nothing else its definitely made me realise that if its an author I'm fond off then I'm better to make my own opinion and not be swayed by reviews from others. ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |
Review:
Once again Abbi Glines grips me with her storytelling.

I love both Woods and Della, although I loved Della a little more than Woods in this one. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, for Woods, that is Della. He's terrified to leave her alone in case she needs him. And he tries to shelter her from his awful mother. I admire Della for standing up for herself and her health. I think that is a major plus on her character. She’s always viewed as this fragile object that will break. She’s stronger than either she, or Woods, knows.

Simple Perfection is a fast read. It’s one of those that you can’t put down. And I flew through it. There are some awful things that take place in this book, and leave you feeling deflated. But there are times when you are cheering the character on when they realize that they are in fact pretty awesome.

If you are a fan of Abbi Glines’s books, definitely read this one. I love how this circle of friends is so close. ( )
  BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
I have finally made it around to reading the end of Della and Wood's story. And what and ending it was. There was so much happening, that I don't know where to begin.

They finally managed to get their happy ending. I always knew that they would. But I didn't know that their story would have so many twists and turns in it. Trouble always seems to find these two just when things are starting to look up for them.

Then there was that nice little unexpected twist that the author threw in. I really was that she didn't, but I can't change it now.

I will now have to read about all the others that live in Rosemary Bay. I can't wait to discover what more adventures await everyone in Rosemary Bay. ( )
  purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |

"#1 New York Times bestselling author Abbi Glines concludes the irresistible story of Woods and Della that began with Twisted Perfection. Woods had his perfect life mapped out for him. Rise up the ranks of the family business. Marry the rich girl of his parents' dreams. Pretend that wealth and privilege are all he'd ever wanted. Then a girl named Della breezed into town, a beautifully imperfect stranger who captured his heart and opened his eyes to a new kind of future. Woods is ready and willing to sacrifice everything for her when the sudden death of his father leaves him with his mother to care for and a business to manage. Della is determined to be strong for Woods, even as she's quietly falling to pieces. No matter how far from home she's run, the ghosts of her past have never stopped haunting her. Struggling to hide her true feelings from Woods, Della fears she can't be his rock without dragging him down into the darkness with her. But is she strong enough to let go of the last thing holding her together?"-- "A new adult romance novel set in the author's series world of Rosemary Beach, Florida"--… (more)

Abbi Glines is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,578,524 books! | Top bar: Always visible