Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

Forever Too Far (2013)

by Abbi Glines

I love Blair and I need me a Rush in my life.
I am so glad that I followed the reading timeline and read Twisted Perfection before reading this book as there were quite a few spoilers that were not mentioned.
I loved this series and found that once I started it I could NOT put it down. I actually in 3 days time read 1-5 and I can say that ALL of them were Brilliant.
I am going to miss Blair and Rush and hope that they stay a part of the next books.

and can someone PLEASE push NAN over the bridge in front of a train ... or find her a man who shuts her up PLEASE. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
Just 2 words necessary.... loved it! ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |
Blaire and Rush continue their love story. We were left with Blaire being pregnant and Nan in the hospital. What is a man to do? He loves his sister. Blaire is his whole world. Things should just fall into place, right?
Well, just like the first two books, nothing ever seems to go in Blaire’s favor. Nan is causing all kinds of trouble. Let the sister drama begin! Enter new characters from Rush’s family circle. Enter new relationships for Blaire to hang on to. Welcome new secrets, yes there are more, involving their families’ pasts.
I fell in love with Blaire and Rush all over again! I could not have been happier with how their relationship is tested yet again. You have to wonder if their relationship will truly fall apart this time or will it get stronger and grow?
“When you find your reason for living, hold onto it. Never let it go. Even if it means burning other bridges along the way.”
I highly recommend that you jump back on the train of Blaire and Rush. If have yet to jump aboard, then I suggest you run out to buy the first two books in this series. You will not be disappointed.
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |
I liked it! I wasn't my favorite of the series but Rush was amazing! Blaire still rocks! She definitely cracked the whip on Rush and had him falling all over himself for her! That's what I like to see! It made my heart feel super happy! Lol ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
Quick awesome read that ended way too soon. Will miss Blair and Rush. Can't wait to start Rush's book. ( )
  Kimmykay0302 | Apr 13, 2015 |
If I hadn't been so taken in by Blaire and the way she lit up the place, I would have seen him walk in.

"Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken. Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn't easy. Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy. Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart. Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far " -- p. [4] of cover.… (more)

Abbi Glines is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,018,098 books! | Top bar: Always visible