FrankenDom by Robin L. Rotham

FrankenDom

by Robin L. Rotham

121768,668 (4)None
bdsm (1) ebook (1) erotica (2) GR Import (1) horror (1) m-m (1) m/f/m (1) new imp (1) not-for-me (3) steamy (1) to-read (6)

Julian was the doctor that Colin and Rachel both interned under. Years later Julian is working on a project with Colin and they need Rachel and make her an offer she cannot refuse. Rachel always felt her submissive self come out when around Julian. She also had feelings for Colin. Until meeting Colin again she did not know how strong her feelings were for him. As they work together, their triangle falls into place.

This is a totally different read. I was not sure when I bought it if I would like it but I decided to give it a try. Am I glad I did! I loved it. I loved the dynamics working between Julian, Colin, and Rachel. I liked that the answers were not easy for them nor were they clichéd. The three of them had to work out what was best for them all. Colin always knew but Julian and Rachel had to discover how they fit in the triangle. The BDSM is intense. The story unique.

If you are looking for something different to read, this is it. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Jul 9, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,562,905 books! | Top bar: Always visible