Under a Graveyard Sky by John Ringo

Under a Graveyard Sky

by John Ringo

Series: Black Tide Rising (1)

If you've always wondered what would happen if you take to the sea during a zombie apocalypse, this is the book for you. It's also refreshing to read a story about a family that is prepared and actually has a plan for a disaster, instead of fumbling around ( )
  Music09 | Jul 6, 2016 |
a fun read! i will definitely move on to the rest of the series eventually. ( )
  Darth-Heather | May 31, 2016 |
I want to be part of the Smith family when the zombies come! "Zombies" were created in this novel by biological terrorism (flu plus rabies biosyn), and the science is interesting. Watching the Smiths rescue survivors and prepare to rebuild civilization is fun, action filled, and (fairly) believable. Faith is a great character! ( )
  ktoonen | May 12, 2016 |
This is a apocalypse book, heavy on military jargon and situations, where a biologic has been released that turns people into naked zombies. Yes, I said naked, the reason for which you will have to read the book (it actually makes sense). A 'Prepper' family gets out of the city with advanced notice from a influential family member. My favorite character is Faith, a blonde 'Amazonian' 13 year old. The book is full of action and zombie killing. Don't expect a lot of time spent on relationships. Overall, a good book. There are several sequels. ( )
  LeleliaSky | Feb 10, 2016 |
mmm.. no character development, plenty of fight scenes and scenes where they discuss weaponry ad nauseum, sounds like a screenplay to me.. Don't get me wrong, it was fun when I wasn't shaking my head, but definitely not what I'd been given to expect of Mr Ringo. ( )
  Vinbert | Nov 22, 2015 |

John Ringoprimary authorall editionscalculated
Faries, JennyCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Miller, KurtCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

When an airborne zombie plague is released, bringing civilization to a grinding halt, the Smith family takes to the Atlantic to avoid the chaos. The plan is to find a safe haven from the anarchy of infected humanity. What they discover, instead, is a sea composed of the tears of survivors and a passion for bringing hope. For it is up to the Smiths and a small band of Marines to somehow create the refuge that survivors seek in a world of darkness and terror.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,080,221 books! | Top bar: Always visible