Lucky In Love by Stacey Coverstone

Lucky In Love

by Stacey Coverstone

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byAReCafe

Ms. Coverstone has, once again, written a saga about the love of her life-horses and the west. I quickly became a follower of Ms. Coverstone after reading her first works. I now look for anything with her name-it’s sure to be a winner. I commend her for her ability to tell her stories so they are fresh and new and never cookie-cutter types. No matter what I read, I’m amazed at her ability to seize her readers’ attention with an inspiring storyline.

Her characters are multi-faceted and their actions are not necessarily predictable. I enjoy that in a book-I don’t know from the first page what will happen. That’s important to me. Many of today’s stories are so predictable. Hers are definitely not. The multi-faceted way she writes mesmerizes me. I find her style refreshing each book I read.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in a romance with a mysterious slant to it. You will not be disappointed.

~ TRS for AReCafe ( )
  AReCafe | Apr 24, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,991,529 books! | Top bar: Always visible