The Legend of Papa Balloon by C. R. Mcclure

The Legend of Papa Balloon

by C. R. Mcclure

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bye-zReader, MaryAnn12

A mysterious man magically appears in a land where the people have grown to be divided and are in need of greater understanding and empathy for each other. It's the perfect book for any parent who wants their children to learn about treating the traditions and points of view of others with respect. Early Reader; Ages 5-8.

It offers a sweet message about understanding and empathy. My grandchildren enjoyed this story and could make good connections to their own everyday lives and experiences! Nice book!

Beautifully illustrated with a clever storyline. “It’s fun to find ways to I’m like you and you’re like me. It’s fun to find ways we’re different.” In this colorful, inviting book, kids from preschool to lower elementary learn about diversity in terms they can understand: hair that’s straight or curly, families with many people or few, bodies that are big or small. With its wide-ranging examples and fun, highly detailed art, The Legend of Papa Balloon helps kids appreciate the ways they are alike and affirm their individual differences.

I was given this book from NetGalley and Schiffer Publishing ( )
  MaryAnn12 | Apr 30, 2013 |

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:00:40 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,753,384 books! | Top bar: Always visible