Loving a Prince Charming (Fairy Tales & Ever…

Loving a Prince Charming (Fairy Tales & Ever Afters)

by Danielle Monsch

821,035,133 (4.33)None

If you think the story follows the normal fairy tale Sleeping Beauty, forget it. This is where the author goes with her wit and turns everything, bringing a hilarious solution and letting the story much more interesting.

The characters are charismatic.
The pace of the story is good. Considering that it is a version - different - a known fairy tale, the fact that the book is not long, it does not let the story boring.
Positive point: the masterpiece created to end the curse. And I must say that the final revelation took me by surprise.
Negative point: I found the battle with the dragon a little fast. Got the message given by the Fairy Godmother, but still could have been a little more difficult to... (no spoiler!!!)
Indication of the book? >> Sure. A great read for anyone who loves historical romance novels, fairy tales and want something light to read.
If I would read the other books? >> Where can I get them?? ( )
  VaniaNunes | Jun 11, 2013 |
4 STARS

Fairy Tales & Ever Afters , Book 3

This was a good remake of sleeping beauty. I figured out where the story was going to go early on though. There was one sex scene it could of done without. I love fairy tales.

The plot is Sleeping Beauty. Rosamund is cursed she will cut herself on a spinning wheel by her 23 birthday and fall into a deep sleep till the curse is lifted. Prince Seth at her birth was made the Princess betrothed. When Prince Seth is around 13 he meets

I like Prince Seth how honor and duty means a lot. He is prince of a neighboring Kingdom. He is willing to do a lot to keep his promise.
He also is a good friend. He admires something about his father but realizes that all is not right.

Kira is a strong woman and is willing to follow her friend Prince Seth. She has some faults which makes her human.

Rosamund you feel sorry for being kept safe in a room without windows all her life with only the King visiting with her until Prince Seth.

The two Kings are not so likeable. They are doing what they feel is right for there Kingdoms.

This is a short novel but entertaining. This is the first book I have read by Danielle Monsch but I would like to read her other stories in the fairytale series.

I was given this ebook to read by Netgalley and asked to give a honest review of it when done.

04/18/2013 PUB. Romantic Geek Publishing 90 pages ISBN:9781938593024 ( )
  rhonda1111 | Apr 25, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,492,070 books! | Top bar: Always visible