Inspirations from Heaven's Gate by Lisa C.…

Inspirations from Heaven's Gate

by Lisa C. Miller

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bylisacmiller

This book is very insightful and quite relatable. There is something in this book for everyone to find to help them along their journey. ( )
  lisacmiller | Aug 17, 2014 |
This book is dedicated to my family.
To my wonderful husband, Bob, who is God's cherished gift to me.
Thank you for allowing me to follow my dream od writing.
To my children who have enriched my life beyond words.
To my boys, Oliver and Alex, thanks for being such wonderful young men.
To my daughter, Tishina, thank you for becoming part of our family and allowing Bob and myself the honor and privillege of getting
to know the world of girls through you.
Your smile outshines the sun and brings joy to my life.

To my mom and dad and grandmother whose love of reading and writing is apparent to everyone around them. People can tell it is important to to you because you read and write everyday. Thank you for teaching me the importance of reading and writing; I realize the importance of this skill because of your love of it.

May we all continue to weave a tapestry of love towards each other.

Friends and family leave their fingerprints of love on our heart and life forever. Walk gently through the pages of this book for it was created through tears of joy and love.

"Go stand in the temple courts, he said and tell the people the full message of this new life"
                                 Acts 5:20 (NIV)
Love is a strange creature that no man can understand.

I want to allow God's light to shine through all the broken places in my life. One heart at a time I want to reach the spiritually disconnected and introduce them to Jesus through my writing so living an ordinary life is no longer an option. I want to share my daily struggle to represent God in my everyday life. I want them to realize they are not alone. We are in this struggle together.
I am  an author working under the Holy Spirit's daily direction. She focuses on the Holy Spirits daily direction for her life and writing. She has enjoyed a creative partnership with the Holy Spirit for many years.
I want to encourage people through the written word with the help of the whispered power of The Holy Spirit I write about the beauty and simplicity of life. Through my writing I want to reveal the beauty of Christ. I listen for the Lord's direction and write what is put on my heart to encourage the lost and broken souls of the world. I have been told that my writings remind people of the Psalms of David. I am similar to Ruth Graham Bell and Helen Steiner Rice. I have finally come to realize my purpose in life is to write what is on God's heart and encourage them with it.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,392,232 books! | Top bar: Always visible