The Custodians: Beyond Abduction by Dolores…

The Custodians: Beyond Abduction

by Dolores Cannon

This is yet another extremely informative, fascinating and mind-expanding book by Dolores Cannon, one of my favourite authors. I greatly admire this author for her tremendous service to mankind in communicating all this information to us and also in leaving us in no doubt whatsoever as to the existence of the extra-terrestrials.

This book is so packed with new information that on completing it I have difficulty in remembering the details it contains, since I haven't been able to digest all this information in just one reading.

As indicated in the sub-title, Dolores doesn't just enlighten us about the nature of alien abductions, though she does that too, but through her regressed subjects gets to talk directly to highly advanced "aliens" (I put the word in inverted commas, because I feel a kinship to them), who can give us information about their advanced technology, the true purpose/s of the abductions and much more.

The book is entitled "The custodians" in view of the fact that we are rapidly destroying our planet, and the extra-terrestrials have felt themselves obliged to take on a custodial role here on Earth. Radical earth changes are widely prophesied to occur at the end of 2012 (and many have already taken place) and when severe things like these happen to Earth, this will affect, perhaps drastically, all other planets, the whole universe, and probably many other universes. So these beings cannot just sit quietly and leave us to our own devices - though they are not allowed to "interfere" in our development, they feel they must do what they can to alleviate any coming drastic effects.

The material presented in this book is too comprehensive for me to do more than provide an inkling as to the information contained therein. But I can say that the author begins by exploring cases of "missing time", which is one of the first signs that something untoward has happened, and that the persons concerned may have been abducted. Regression provides access to what has taken place in the missing time.

Detailed descriptions of the various alien types are given. The advanced forms of aliens have a great admiration of Dolores Cannon because of her work to get information out to us Earthlings about them, and therefore she gets to communicate with and interview many of their "top people", those with knowledge of the most advanced concepts.

It turns out that one of Dolores' most valuable subjects, Janice, is herself a highly advanced being who is also held in high respect by the aliens. Towards the end of the book we experience a very emotional and touching meeting between Janice and her "real" space-father.

In the penultimate chapter, Dolores regresses one of her colleagues working in the same field, Bonnie, and obtains valuable information from this regression. Bonnie had been abducted from the highway late at night, and her abductors regarded her as a wonderful "catch", because of all the information they could copy from her mind, mostly about how human beings are being affected by the alien visits. The aliens partly want to communicate with us, and enlighten us about themselves, partly they desire as much information as possible about us.

We are told that another planet is being prepared for us in the event that we render the Earth uninhabitable. They have produced "genetic duplicates" of us so we are not allowed to perish.

This is a very exciting book, as are all her books. Please read it. ( )
  IonaS | Sep 20, 2010 |

Dolores Cannon's work in Hypnosis has taken the study beyond abduction. Dolores traces the phenomenon from the simple to the complex. Exploring areas untouched by other investigators, she makes the unbelievable become acceptable and understandable!

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,924,976 books! | Top bar: Always visible