How Far Do You Love Me? by Lulu Delacre

How Far Do You Love Me?

by Lulu Delacre

Game Play Turned Into A Love Story

Did you ever play the "how much do you love me?" game with your parents when you were young or with your children when they were young?

Author Lulu Delacre did with her daughters and was inspired to write this children's book. A child asks his mother "How far do you love me?" while laying in the sand. parents from various corners of Earth answer their children -- from the top of the Grand Canyon to the depths of a cave pool to Machu Picchu to the glaciers of Antarctica and the Serengeti Plains and beyond.

This is a fantastic spin on the proverbial "I love you to the moon and back".

A lovely addition to any personal library of early readers!

I received a digital ARC of this children's book courtesy of author Lulu Delacre, publisher Lee and Low Books, Inc, and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. I am glad to have been given this opportunity. ( )
  olongbourn | Mar 1, 2015 |
We always want to know, don’t we? And it’s such a tricky thing to measure. Delacre attempts to use geography to explain how much the parent loves the child, with fresh and clever metaphors. A lovely, lovely book. ( )
  debnance | Sep 14, 2013 |

"Messages of love between children and adults are framed in the language of the natural world spanning different cultures and all seven continents. Includes map and Author's Note"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,416,502 books! | Top bar: Always visible