Fractured Truth by Rachel McClellan

Fractured Truth

by Rachel McClellan

711,138,814 (4)None

4 STARS

This is the third book in the series. It is good. So much drama, action, twists, romance that every page is so full of life. It deals a lot with dark and light. Good or bad. How it is always a choice to fight it or not.

I have read all three books in the series this week and have enjoyed reading them especially in order. You could read it alone but it is so much better if you have read all three books in order.

Llona is the main character. She is 18. When this book picks up from Fractured Soul, her boyfriend has been murdered.
Llona is a auras she can control light. She has also been bitten by a Vyken which makes most turn bad. She has to constantly fight it.

May is her friend. She is a Fury. She can make fire. They were friends in high school back in UT.

The Vykens want to destroy most of the Auras and keep the rest to feed them so they can go outside during the day. One of the leaders used to be head of one of the Auras school and no one realized till Llona went to the school that he was a Vyken too.

Llona is determined to fight the Vykens she wants the other auras fight too. They have been condition to let others fight for them while they hide at the school. She does not want to see the auras killed. She also wants to rescue her Aunt Sophia and the other auras that were taken at the end of Fractured Soul. Llona gets hurt time after time but keeps going strong.

Some of the twists I saw coming but others I was surprised. Their are new groups introduced in this book mainly witches and lycans.

The drama with the different characters and their relationships draws you in and keeps you wanting to find out more. Their is a romantic triangle and I keep going back and forth on who I want to go with each other.

I enjoyed reading this series. I can see where it could go for more stories with Llona in the future. I hope we do get to see them again in the future. I will read them.

I was given this book to read and asked to give honest review of it and part of its blog tour. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Apr 10, 2014 |

Rachel McClellan is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,881,319 books! | Top bar: Always visible