All the Deadly Lies by Marian Lanouette

All the Deadly Lies

by Marian Lanouette

811,035,133 (4)None

This was a great read. It is filled with realtime police work, as the pair try to solve a murder, which swiftly turns into two. They are racing the clock, and they use every skill and resource they have to bring a killer to justice.

I liked that this books realistic. They were using everything they could to find the killer, but they didn’t suddenly do so and they didn’t find themselves using millions worth of kit that most departments wouldn’t have, so it felt down to earth. It was also interesting getting to know the two, and how they combined to make a great team, when on the job. They have very different methods and personalities, which works we’ll together, especially in the field.

The level of extra connection that Jake’s past added to the crime made me feel even more attached to both him and the solving of the crime.

Overall, this was a very good read and one I really enjoyed. ( )
  naturalbri | Apr 7, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,184,529 books! | Top bar: Always visible