Grand Slam by J.T. Cheyanne

Grand Slam

by J.T. Cheyanne

Wow, what a lovely book, that really came out of left field! (Ha! See what I did there? With the baseball analogy? I'm just so darned clever...) This is the sweet story of a minor league baseball player, Spencer, whose entire life goal has been to make it to the Big Show, the major leagues, and his love interest Brock, loving brother, uncle and numbers cruncher, who wants nothing more than to have a family of his own. They meet, start dating, fall in love and hit a bunch of obstacles during the progression of this book and then, just when you think it can't get any better, author [a:J.T. Cheyanne|6534660|J.T. Cheyanne|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1348020778p2/6534660.jpg] hits us with an epilogue worthy of double rainbows and puppies playing in a field of wild flowers that would never even think of causing anyone an allergic reaction.

Throw in the fact that the sex was off-the-charts and the romance was shy and touching and these two actually courted instead of just falling into bed right away, and I can really, truly HIGHLY RECOMMEND [b:Grand Slam|17837962|Grand Slam|J.T. Cheyanne|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1366629414s/17837962.jpg|24960834] to all my M/M romance friends. ( )
  gigi9988776 | Aug 25, 2014 |
3.5 stars rounded up. as a local, it was nice to see some familiar sights, though besides a few name drops, this could have been set anywhere. I did enjoy the characters and the romance, though my mind kept insisting Brock was the baseball player for some reason (maybe my brain just finds the name 'Brock' more of a jock name? lol)

Looking forward to reading more of this author's work. ( )
  vampkiss | Oct 23, 2013 |
added by gsc55 | editShh Mom's Reading, Denise (May 25, 2013)

J.T. Cheyanne is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,453,011 books! | Top bar: Always visible