Beautiful Monster by Bella Forrest

Beautiful Monster

by Bella Forrest

I never have any preconceived notion before reading a book about a common or familiar theme. And even if I did before reading Beautiful Monster, I would have been so off the mark. Everything about this courageously written story was different. I liked that the characters had depth and had real life issues, it made the story even that more compelling. Even the vampire lore strayed from the norm, it had kind of an old vampire lore feel, kinda like Bram Stoker's Dracula. I loved the double prefaces, they gave sneak a peek POV of both Amy and Liam's feelings for each other. Even the first chapter grabbed me by starting out as an essay of Amy's dreams and desires for her future. I thought that was a clever way of introducing her character. This story was so captivating I read it in one sitting, wish there was more of it to read. Now I have to wait for the next installment. Sigh. ( )
  GigisIrieReads | Oct 22, 2016 |

Never in Amy's wildest dreams could she have imagined this 25-year-old God of acting would go on to accept employment at her local boarding school. Or that he'd personally start teaching her drama lessons.

It seems life can't get much better for Amy ... until the sound of tortured weeping starts echoing through the thin walls of her dorm room each night, leading her to stumble upon a horrifying secret Liam had hoped to keep hidden forever.

Liam Swift is a young man Amy has always admired from afar. She's seen his face a thousand times; on the screen and in magazines. He seems unstoppable as his talent and beauty send him hurtling toward becoming a Hollywood legend... Until one day - in what appears to be a fit of madness - he stuns the world by throwing it all away. Not even the most persistent reporter can fathom the reason behind Liam's decision. Never in Amy's wildest dreams could she have imagined this God of acting would go on to accept employment at her local boarding school. Or that he'd personally start teaching her drama lessons. It seems life can't get much better for Amy... until the sound of tortured weeping starts echoing through the thin walls of her dorm room each night, leading her to stumble upon a horrifying secret Liam had hoped to keep hidden forever.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,409,887 books! | Top bar: Always visible