The Taking by Kimberly Derting

I started listening to this audiobook and just couldnt listen to the reader any longer after a half hour. it's a shame how a person reading can ruin a book. I will pick this up epub and read it.
  cfulton20 | Dec 5, 2018 |
  cfulton20 | Dec 5, 2018 |
The Taking by Kimberly Derting is a fantastic sci-fi/fantasy book that had me from the first chapter. I loved her Body Finder series and loved the concept of this book so I had to read it, and boy am I glad I did! Kyra is 16 when she sees a bright light and then remembers nothing until she wakes behind a gas station. She finds she has been gone for five years but has not aged while the world she left has changed drastically. The book is a wild ride with the many changes in her life, the NSA after her, and more people that have been "taken" trying to warn her about her new life's dangers. The plot is fast and filled with twists and turns and many a surprise. The characters are realistic and dialogue believable. The fantasy is excellent and fun. I loved this book and the concept itself. ( )
  CalebB.G1 | May 24, 2017 |
4.5 stars. Very interesting concept. ( )
  KendraJ. | Dec 29, 2016 |
I did and oral review for this book. It is my second favorite book ever.

http://youtu.be/KH-7Zxs45JY?t=19m1s Start at 19mins. ( )
  ZetherBooks | Jun 15, 2016 |
We killed them.

Waking up after a five-year absence with no memory of what happened, softball player Kyra Agnew is astonished to realize that she did not age while she was missing and teams up with her former boyfriend's now-teenaged younger brother to figure out what happened.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,853,904 books! | Top bar: Always visible