Losing Me, Finding You by C. M. Stunich

Losing Me, Finding You

by C. M. Stunich

Series: Triple M (1)

Saw that cover...I was like:

SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |
It is rare that I don't read the entire book, but after 150 pages of this book I was bored. I skipped right to the end and was still disappointed! I don't like to leave negative reviews but this was not one of the best books that I have read. Although the cover was HOT!!! ( )
  Johnna27 | Nov 30, 2015 |
Loved the cover but that was about it. I didn't really like Austin, and I didn't feel any chemistry between he and Amy. And I don't see Amy just throwing caution to the wind, losing her virginity to a biker in town for a few days and leaving with him after her upbringing. ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
I don't get all the fuss over this one. We didn't learn any about the heroine beyond her age, her strict parents, and her love of reading. Does she have a job or go to college? I found her totally devoid of much of anything, and felt the story relied too heavily on the hotness of biker Austin Sparks, who we also never really learn anything about. I guess I just need more than fucking, even if it's hot fucking. ( )
  Bitchie | Sep 21, 2013 |

Twenty-one year old Amy Cross's idea of a hot Saturday night is curling up with her favorite book boyfriend and secretly sneaking a bottle of her mother's wine. That is, until she meets Austin Sparks, the biker boy with a past that burns like fire and a gaze she can't look away from. Without knowing what she's doing or why she's doing it, Amy ends up on the road with Austin traveling from one city to another while learning things she's only ever read about in romance novels. At first it seems like Austin is Amy's fantasy come true, but as their journey progresses, she starts to sense that Austin is running away from something. Amy knows that she'll do whatever it takes to help him find himself. What she doesn't expect is that she'll lose herself in the process and how good it will feel to be free.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,451,331 books! | Top bar: Always visible