Sell It Online: How to Make Money Selling on…

Sell It Online: How to Make Money Selling on eBay, Amazon, Fiverr & Etsy

by Nick Vulich

142683,257 (4)None
digital (1) Kindle (1) read (1) read 13 (1) reference (1) sample (1) to-read (9)

This is a nifty little volume (118 pages) that gives some sound advice to those wanting to set up an online selling business. The author explains the similarities and differences with the titled sites, does a walk-through of options on each (including fees), and discusses pros and cons of each. He gives examples, recommends additional books for more in-depth discussion of certain elements, and includes website addresses for further help. He even offers helpful advice concerning shipping. This is a dandy little primer for anyone interested in selling online. ( )
  Carrie.Kilgore | Apr 12, 2014 |
A great little book I will be perusing for some time.
I have sold some things on Craigslist before so I was slightly familiar with it but much to my surprise, I learned a few tips and tricks.
With Nick’s explanation of how easy it would be to sell on Amazon, that just might be my next endeavor.
So much of the advice is common sense but, when you have a busy life and many irons in the fire it is so nice to be reminded in an easy to read and understand format.
I do like the idea of one book having great information on all the major selling sites. This is a nifty little book with some great advice in it. ( )
  annie.michelle | Aug 4, 2013 |

How do you decide which site is the right one for your online business?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,403,247 books! | Top bar: Always visible