30 Ways to Better Days: How to Rally After…

30 Ways to Better Days: How to Rally After You've Been Dumped

by Caird

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byIonaS

No tags.

I’m not actually in the situation of having been dumped. I experienced it once years ago and I did feel really bad. But because I’m not in this situation at present, I can’t say how much this book will help you, but I would think that it would definitely cheer you up and inspire you to get involved with new activities and stop moping about.

The various chapters are short, sweet, positive and encouraging. They deal with such subjects as “Act – don’t react”, “Don’t play the victim”, “Assemble a grief team”, “Get it out on paper”, “Plan ahead” and so on.

This book can not only cheer up those that have been dumped but is also encouraging and activating in general. It provides valuable suggestions for living your life to the full.

I can unreservedly recommend this book, though I didn’t find it absolutely invaluable, which is my personal criterion for awarding five stars. ( )
  IonaS | Apr 30, 2013 |

30 Ways to Better Days: How to Rally After You've Been Dumped is an easy to read, no nonsense tip book for women of all ages who have gone through a relationship breakup. Combining her own life experiences with her knowledge as a professional business and life coach, Caird Urquhart offers 30 practical ways to rebuild your self-esteem and your life after heartache. This book will hug you and kick you into gear all at the same time. Caird has been intimately involved in every step of creating this inspirational book, right down to the way it feels in your hands.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:52 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,443,906 books! | Top bar: Always visible