A + X Volume 1: A + X = Awesome by Dan Slott

A + X Volume 1: A + X = Awesome

by Dan Slott

Other authors: Jason Aaron (Contributor), James Asmus (Contributor), Peter David (Author), Kieron Gillen (Contributor), Kathryn Immonen (Contributor)2 more, Jason Latour (Contributor), Jeph Loeb (Contributor)

Series: Avengers Vs X-men

So this book is a series of short stories that consist of a team of 1 X-Men and 1 Avenger. Some of the stories were great and funny and some of them just seemed kind of stupid/confusing/silly. My favorites Rogue & Black Widow, Kitty Pride & Iron Man, Beast & Spider-Man and Storm & Black Panther. Loki & Mr. Sinister, Wolverine & the Hulk, Captain America & Quentin Quire did nothing for me. I wanted to like Doop and Iron Fist but to be honest it just confused. The remaining stories were enjoyable but didn't make me quite as happy as the other 4 I listed. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
This was a fair bit better—funnier, more inventive—than the other A+X teamup book, if only I could shake the feeling that they were marketing to “hipster comic book fans” (a dismaying concept if ever there was one). ( )
  MeditationesMartini | Aug 6, 2013 |

Gillen, KieronContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Immonen, KathrynContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Latour, JasonContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Loeb, JephContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Spinning directly out of AV X, this all-star team-up anthology brings you Avengers and X-Men action by the industry's top creators! It's time-travel aplenty when a WWII -era Captain America meets Cable, and Red Hulk and Wolverine face a future menace! Black Widow and Rogue fight Sentinels, while Iron Man, Kitty Pryde and Lockheed battle the Brood! Storm and Black Panther have their first post-AV X encounter, Gambit and Hawkeye team up to save lives, and Spider-Man and Beast take on zombies! And while Cap mentors Jean Grey School problem student Quentin Quire, Iron Man and Beast butt heads, and Iron Fist and Doop's first adventure is revealed! All this and more as A + X adds up to awesome adventure...NOW!

COLLECTING: A+X 1-6

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:41 -0400)

Marvel NOW! continues pairing the Avengers and the X-Men, producing results unlike any team-up story before! Be here as the ever-lovin blue-eyed Thing and the ever-lusting red-eyed Gambit play the most dangerous game! Then, Thor and Iceman team up in one of the most visually amazing tales you've ever seen! Captain America and Wolverine fight a decidedly unique villain! And Deadpool and Hawkeye...well, let's just say that they don't see eye-to-eye! And that's just the tip of the iceberg, as Marvel NOW! shows you that A plus X equals infinite possibilities!… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,563,810 books! | Top bar: Always visible