X-Men Legacy, Vol. 1: Prodigal by Simon…

X-Men Legacy, Vol. 1: Prodigal

by Simon Spurrier, Tan Eng Huat (Illustrator)

Had a hard time getting into this one, I think b/c I just didn't know enough about the history of the Legion. Couldn't wrap my head around him and what was going on. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
X-Men Legacy (2012) #1-6 ( )
  angellreads | Aug 30, 2013 |

Simon Spurrierprimary authorall editionscalculated
Huat, Tan EngIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Legion, the most powerful and unstable mutant in the world, and son to Professor Charles Xavier, has killed gods and reshaped the face of the universe. NOW! in the aftermath of Avengers vs. X-Men, Legion will finally attempt to conquer his demons...and embrace his father's legacy!

COLLECTING: X-Men Legacy (2012) 1-6

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:04 -0400)

"Legion - the most powerful and unstable mutant in the world, and son to Professor Charles Xavier - finally attempts to tame his fractured mind, conquer his inner demons and embrace his father's legacy! First, Legion tries to help newly manifested mutant twins, exploited by a criminal cartel in Japan. But the twins have plans of their own, as do Legion's inner demons! Then, two new villains have begun plotting Legion's demise. But little does he know one of them is lurking within his own psyche, and the other is hiding among the X-Men themselves! Legion infiltrates the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning, but when he learns the demon in his brain has a horrifyingly familier face, can he and the X-Men help one another overcome it?" --p.[4] of cover.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,077,747 books! | Top bar: Always visible