Hope(less) (Judgement of the Six) by Melissa…

Hope(less) (Judgement of the Six)

by Melissa Haag

Um, wow!

I read this book all day and half the night to get to the end. Awesome! Crazy too. Talk about the silent type and um, hairy. I quite enjoyed the smooth antics of Clay. This book was such an amazing and different take on werewolves novels that I've read. And clean too! But so juicy without being inappropriate. Must read. Must read! ( )
  LisaRector | Sep 28, 2017 |
Honestly, after reading the Beastly series, this book was a total disappoint. I loved the Beastly series. This...book. I'm not even going to read the rest of the series... I'm sorry. I feel guilty for bad review. But... No. Just no. Not gonna waste my time. ( )
  Brygitt.Pfaff | Oct 12, 2016 |
Good book - an interesting take on werewolves, though the orphan girl with the special powers is a little cliched. She handles it nicely though, with the limitations she knows about and the way it develops. I don't really like the situation - I agree with Gabby, they're trying to force her into their mold. It might even be abusive, the way even Sam sees her as a means to an end rather than as a person - or as well as as a person. But I can see how the werewolves are getting desperate. The author walks the fine line pretty well - the werewolves get what they need (and rather more!), but Gabby and Clay also get what they want, more or less. I love the companion book to this - the pair really show up how you're certain everyone else has a plan while you're floundering. The differing perceptions - what Gabby thinks Clay's thinking here, and what Clay thinks Gabby's thinking in Clay's Hope - are amusing and very well done. It does seem very odd that this is the first book, when there's already a Mate found - there are several references to events in Charlene's story, which hasn't yet been told in this series at this point. Good book, I want to read the rest of the series(es). ( )
  jjmcgaffey | Sep 10, 2016 |
****I received this arc in exchange for an honest review****

This book has a different take on the werewolves, than the born. The author has taken this subject and written it the way she sees it.

The book was well written and an easy read, if you like NPR then give this a try. ( )
  Obsessed-by-Books | Dec 7, 2014 |
****I received this arc in exchange for an honest review****

Obsessed-by-Books | Dec 7, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,388,062 books! | Top bar: Always visible